Happy Independence Day y'all!
We are heading back to the Midwest to celebrate with family + friends. So I have to hit up all my favorite haunts. Disclaimer: most of them involve eating something ;)
Where you'll find me this holiday weekend:
- watching fireworks, whee!
- eating Imo's Pizza and Ted Drewes frozen custard YUM
- cheering on the St. Louis Cards at Busch Stadium
- Mizithra pasta at Old Spaghetti Factory
- jetskiing at Kentucky Lake
- flower pot bread and porkchops at Patti's
- BBQing with family + friends
- one of my Top 5 Ever burgers + peanut butter/banana/hot fudge shake at Belew's
What's on your holiday to do list?
photo courtesy of: santarosaredwhiteandboom.com