- Gray Malin Photography: (above) He does a series of beaches and oceans from above, and I really want to invest in one this year. Our engagement, honeymoon, and everyday life have taken place on beaches that he's photographed, so there are several pieces of his I'd like to buy!
- Dine LA: I'm SO late on this (what kind of a blogger am I?!) but you if you can go tonight, do it!
- Santa Monica Pier Twlight Concerts: We went last night, and it's so fun. We're big fans of the beach at night. This goes through September 12th, so head on out and take a picnic!
- The New Girl: I know I'm late to the game on this one, but I saw the pilot and it didn't click with me. But now I'm on board. Schmidt?! I mean...
- Katy Perry: Part of Me: Never thought a documentary about a pop star could change my life, but seriously this one did. She's so talented, and it's a heartwarming/breaking look into a life of fame. I have a whole new respect for her. Netflix stream that ish.
- Beth Moore studies: I'm on my second study now--James: Mercy Triumphs--and these are SUCH a blessing to me. It's amazing! I learn so much; they are seriously like taking a class on the Bible.
- Heads Up App Game from Ellen: A classic party game in app form. The best part is it records your game and it's hilarious to watch back!
- The Art of Clean Up: I want this book! Saw it in a bookstore, and if you have any ounce of OCD, please look at it. The alphabet soup one is amazing.
- 40 Days of Dating: A verrry interesting social experiment where 2 friends date for 40 days...Can't.stop.reading.
Have a great weekend, and I'll see you back on Monday! Mmmwah!