We LOVE watching movies (and TV)! I guess that's good since we both work in the entertainment industry. It's actually a pretty constant battle for us to avoid acquiring too many more shows. Ain'tnobodygottimeforthat!
What goes better with a movie night than some yummy popcorn!? I inherited my hubby's air pop machine, and let me tell you, that puppy gets a lot of use in our house! Also, I recently found these cute paper popcorn boxes at the grocery, which make a movie night even more fun.
My hands-down favorite popcorn is straight-up movie style, with salt and real melted butter. Mmmm... But, I do love to try different variations on an old favorite. So check out this list of fun twists on traditional popcorn:
- Parker's Hot Corn: salt, butter, cayenne pepper, grated parmesan (whew, it's spicy!)
- Asian Sesame: sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds, sriracha, salt, dash of lime
- Parmesan Garlic: salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic powder, grated parmesan
- S'mores: see a recipe HERE
- Sticky Marshmallow: butter, brown sugar, melted marshmallows, YUM!
- Ranch: just use a Ranch dry seasoning packet or a product like THIS
- Dill: buy a popcorn seasoning or THIS recipe
What's your favorite popcorn topping?
Oh, and speaking of shows--anybody excited for The Newsroom season 2 premiere this Sunday? We are!