who doesn't love a good table setting, amiright?
i love having a pretty table set up for when guests come over, or to enhance the decor of a party or shower. some simple and inexpensive additions to your normal dinnerware can make a huge impact. in this mini-makeover, i spent a total of less than $10 to create 3 little variations on one basic table setting.
i already owned everything you see here, except for some on-sale ikat plates from target (i think they were $1 each? come home with me you cuties!!) and some punchy napkins. woh woh to ready-for-summer with just a couple small tweaks! oh, and the bright farmers market tulips were the cherry on top.
in case you like anything...
- everyday white plates + flatware: bed bath + beyond
- ikat plates: target
- glasses: crate + barrel (discontinued)
- teal napkins: pier 1 imports
- orange napkins: west elm (sale bin)
- yellow napkins: from the grocery ;)
- ramekins: world market (super old)
- teal creamer: anthropologie (from our wedding)
- vase: thrifted
can you tell i love color yet? what you can pull together from things you already have--i'd love to see what you like to mix and match!